Peppermint Martini – Recipe by a couple cooks
- 1 ounce* peppermint schnapps (or white Creme de Menthe)
- ½ ounce vodka
- 1 ½ ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 ½ ounces heavy cream
- Peppermint candies and grenadine, for the rim (optional)
- Prepare the rim: Crush the peppermint candies and place them in an even layer on a plate. On another plate, add a small pool of grenadine, or simply wet the rim of the glass with water using your finger (grenadine is easiest and works best). Run the rim of a martini glass in the grenadine first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed candies until evenly coated.
- Shake the drink: Place the peppermint schnapps, vodka, Creme de Cacao, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.
It’s as easy as that! If you love creating festive cocktails like this one, then you’d love having a personalized bar in your custom home even more. You can choose to add one to your kitchen, bonus room, or even outdoors! This custom addition adds a fun atmosphere to your home, while also increasing its monetary value.
If you’re looking for other ways to make your home uniquely your own, get in touch with us today!